Cash for Truck – the Largest Pickup Truck Salvage Business in New Zealand
Cash for Truck is one of the largest trucks wrecking businesses in New Zealand with 3 acres of auto wrecking yard and hundreds of trucks in stock. We have new and second-hand truck parts suitable for most makes and models including Holden Colorado, Nissan Navara, Toyota Hilux, Isuzu D-Max, Mitsubishi Triton Pickups.
We wreck the following makes of trucks:
- (2004-2021) Triton GLX, GLS 2WD, 4WD, GLXR, Manual/Auto…
- (2008-2021) BT-50 GSX, 2WD GLX D, D/C W/S Sdx, F 4WD D CAB W/S 6AT…
- (2010-2021) D-Max LS DC, LX, LX SPACE CAB 4WD MT…
- (2007-2021) Navara Dx D/C, 2.5TD 4WD, D/C St-X…
- (2008-2021) Colorado Lt Crw Pu Dsl, LTZ DC PU, Lx 2.8 Ctdi 4×4…
- (2009-2021) Ranger 3.0TD XLT DC W/S 4X4, Td Xl Dc W/S…
- (2011-2021) Amarok DC 4M 400, DC 4M HL, Dc 4M Tl…
- (2013-2021) Great Wall Cannon GWM, 4×4 LUX, Steed, Luxury 4×4…
Ute Truck Buyers: Scrap, Damaged, Write-off Pickup Trucks
Courteous, fast and stress-free is our cash for truck buying system at Cash for Truck. We are a utility truck cash buyers company that pays instant cash on all types of unwanted trucks:
Ford Ranger, Toyota Hilux SR5, Ssangyong Actyon, Holden Colorado, Holden SS Ute, Nissan Patrol, Nissan Navara, Mahindra, LDV T60 and all other makes and models.
Contact Us Today
When you are ready to sell your truck, just give Cash for Truck a call. We are Truck Buyers company that prides itself in the services we offer, including high payouts. Within a matter of minutes, you can have an instant cash offer on your unwanted truck, flat deck, SUV, Ute or 4×4.
We’re not just another Truck Wrecking Business
We’re one of the largest auto dismantling in New Zealand with a professional Pickup Truck Wreckers New Zealand team who are ready to assist you with friendly customer service and expert product knowledge.
- 4 acres of wrecking yards and 100’s of trucks in stock
- New trucks arriving every week
- Shipping New Zealand wide
- Knowledgeable staff on site including 5 qualified mechanics
For all enquiries and orders contact us during our business hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Do you Pay Cash at Pickup?
Cash for Truck can pay cash, cheque or do bank transfer. Whatever method suits you best.
What Happens to my Plates?
Cash for Truck with either leave the plates and registration tags with you on the pickup of your truck or we will do a change of ownership right there and then.
When plates and tags are returned: Take the plates, rego sticker and VIN number to any AA or VTNZ. Fill out an MR15 form and any remaining registration will be reimbursed to you via cheque in the mail.
We, the leading commercial wreckers, offer free truck removal services in New Zealand: