- Posted by John
- On August 26, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Canter Commercial Wrecking, cash for commercial trucks, cash for commercial vehicles, Christchurch., Commercial Truck Dismantlers, Commercial Truck Dismantlers Auckland, Commercial Truck Dismantlers chch, Commercial Truck Dismantlers hamilton, Commercial Truck Dismantlers palmerston north, Commercial Truck Dismantlers tauranga, Commercial Truck Dismantlers wellington, Commercial Truck recyclers, Commercial Truck wreckers, Commercial van Dismantlers, Commercial Vehicle Buyers, Commercial Vehicle Recycling, Commercial Vehicle Salvage, Commercial Vehicle Scrapyard, Commercial Vehicle Wreckers, DAF, Hino Commercial Vehicle Wreckers, Hino Commercial Wrecking., Isuzu Commercial Wrecking, Iveco, Man Commercial Wrecking, Mazda Commercial Vehicle Wreckers, Mercedes Commercial Wrecking, Mitsubishi Commercial Vehicle Wreckers, Mitsubishi Commercial Wrecking, Nissan Commercial Vehicle Wreckers, Renault Commercial Wrecking, Scania Commercial Wrecking, UD Commercial Vehicle Wreckers, van salvage, van wreckers, van wreckers near me
SELL A COMMERCIAL TRUCK OR FLEET TRUCKS
Most people don’t know how or where to dispose of a commercial truck. Fortunately, Commercial Truck Dismantlers can make the process very easy for you. NZL cash for trucks buys trucks in all New Zealand regions including major towns ( Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton, Dunedin & Christchurch) and we have streamlined our process, so you can enjoy the fastest, most pleasant experience possible. We offer free towing services and can hand you cash on the spot, with no hidden fees or requirements.
Disposing of a commercial truck can be expensive and difficult. Whether you’re a business or an individual, and whether you want to get rid of one truck or a whole fleet, Commercial Truck Dismantlers will pay top dollar for your commercial trucks. We buy trucks in any condition. It doesn’t matter to us why you want to get rid of your trucks. It only matters that your experience with us is first-rate and that we make you offer that exceeds the competition’s.
Up to $19,000 cash on the spot
Even if your truck is wrecked, damaged or completely totaled, we’ll pay you cash for it! You can get up to $19,000 for your unwanted truck – because here at Commercial Truck Dismantlers, we want to ensure you get the best cash price around. Simply give our team a call and we’ll quote you a price for any truck type, including…
- Cash for junk, scrap, damaged and old trucks
- Cash for any truck make and model, including: Toyota, Iveco, Ford, Nissan, Volvo, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Hino, and Mazda.
- Cash for trucks of any year and in any condition
We’ll ensure you receive same day cash in the hand with no hidden fees.
Call us or fill out our simple online form to get an instant quote. Our professional commercial truck wreckers specialists are knowledgeable and courteous and we work fast. We offer the most cash possible compared to other cash-for-junk-cars companies and we do all the heavy lifting – literally! If you accept our offer, our heavy-towing division will show up on time to a location of your choice with payment in hand. We tow away trucks of all sizes for free, with no hidden fees. We work around your busy schedule so the whole process is simple and painless.
Types of Commercial Trucks We Buy
- Light duty trucks such as vans and pickups.
- Medium duty trucks such as wreckers, flatbeds, dump trucks, moving trucks, and utility vehicles.
- Heavy duty trucks such as tractor-trailer units, cranes, cement mixers and specialty heavy-duty trucks and trailers.
Typical Customers who Sell Commercial Trucks
- Construction Companies
- Owner/ Operators
- Fleet Management Agencies
- City Councils
Commercial Truck Dismantlers Process
Brief us on the commercial truck equipment that you would like to sell.
- Complete our online form or give us a call on either numbers displayed on the of this page.
- We contact you with a cash offer and finalize any details.
- We dispatch truck removal and pay cash for your unwanted commercial truck.
Commercial Truck Dismantlers purchase a wide variety of heavy vehicles such as Ford, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, Peterbilt, Kenworth, International, Isuzu, Hino and more.